14255 SW Sixth Street
Beaverton, OR 97005


Click here for Special Events


Please check with your Homeowners Handbook first, which should answer most of your questions.

Can I pay my monthly HOA dues by electronic withdrawal from my bank account?
That is Westbrook's preference and ensures that you do not incur late fees. Please contact the treasurer, who will provide you with an ACH form either in paper form or electronically. You will give the treasurer either a voided check or your account number and he or she will process your request.

What do I do if I have an exterior maintenance issue?
Contact your District president for a maintenance request. Your president is listed in the front pages of your Homeowner Handbook. Return the completed request to your president or to the box near the north door of the clubhouse.

What do I do if I want a plant removed from my front yard or have other landscape-related questions?
Contact your District landscape committee representative or District president for a work order. Return the completed work order to your landscape committee representative for discussion at the next scheduled landscape committee meeting. Work orders then are passed to Westbrook's representative for Willamette Landscape, who generally attends the landscape committee meetings. Residents and homeowners also may attend landscape committee meetings, which are the second and fourth Fridays of months other than December and January, at the Clubhouse at 11 am.

What do I do if I want to replace windows or install an awning or a new sidewalk?
Contact the Architecture committee for approval. They need to see detailed plans of any proposal that would change the appearance of your unit and/or affect the structural integrity of your building.

What do I do if I have a question or concern about garbage or recycling service?
Westbrook residents share garbage and recycling roll carts and recycling bins for glass, and Westbrook is billed based on a formula that takes into account that sharing. Residents are not to call Waste Management directly. For any questions, comments or concerns, contact Westbrook’s liaison, Ken Hampton @ 503-646-6417.

What do I do if I have a water leak or other maintenance emergency in my unit during non-business hours?
Water leaks and other maintenance within a unit are the responsibility of the resident and/or owner, not the Westbrook HOA. Call an emergency service of your choosing; you will be billed for the service.